Interested in learning more, enrolling in one of our programs, becoming a partner in our work, sponsoring an educator, sharing your time, or visiting our Center? Reach out to our team members and follow us on social media!
Our team members are ready to answer your questions!
- For donations, fundraising, event coordination, or sponsorships, please email Amanda deBrun, Development and Events Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For media inquiries, please email Mary Eshet, Communications Consultant, at email@example.com.
- For questions about educator professional developments, workshops, our Certification in Holocaust Pedagogy program, and resources for teaching the Holocaust, please email Katie Cunningham, Holocaust Education and Outreach Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request an in-school program/visit, please complete this form.
- For more information about our community programming, visiting our Center, volunteering, or supporting our work, please email Judy La Pietra, Assistant Director, at email@example.com.
- For questions about Jewish Studies or our Social Justice work, please email Rabbi Judy Schindler, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location and Hours
1900 Selwyn Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28274
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
To arrange a visit, please call or email.